The Sailors' Snug Harbor moved to this site in the northeast corner of Staten Island in 1831 where it remained until 1976 when it moved to North Carolina. Archaeology has uncovered 19th century deposits which are within the NYC Archaeological Repository. The site is open to the public. There are multiple Individual landmarks at the site including: Sailors' Snug Harbor, Building A, Building B, Building C, Building D, Building E, Chapel, and Iron Fence.

Snug Harbor Cultural Center

Staten Island, Snug Harbor Cultural Center