Collections / Map / Site: Rufus King Manor

Rufus King Park, Queens, NY (1998)

Archaeological excavations conducted at the Rufus King Manor, built in 1733-55 with later additions, located an early summer kitchen among other archaeological discoveries. The Manor is now open to the public and the associated archaeological collection is stored at the site. For more information see: Report on Archaeological Testing in Advance of Improvements Associated with the Drainage and Termite Project at Rufus King Park

  • Ms. Patience Freeman

  • Mr. George Myers

  • Ms. Nancy Stehling

  • Ms. Linda Stone